Thursday, January 6, 2011
This post was supposed to go up last night, but blogger or my computer seemed to be having issues and it just didn't happen.  So here we are this morning instead.

Yesterday I made it home in a mere 6 hrs, 48 min!  That was the fastest since my mom and I drove from NC to PA after I moved into my first apartment down here.  And that was late at night.  Woot Woot.

When I got home, I unpacked the car and dumped everything on my bed.  It looked like this.


If I don't unpack right when I get home, it takes forever!  So i dumped everything on the bed, at dinner (I hadn't eaten anything except bugles and coffee since breakfast!), and said my myself, "self, if you unpack everything, and only if you unpack everything, you can unpack your mixer!"

See my new mixer hiding in the bottom right corner of the picture?  I really wanted to unpack it.  So I unpacked everything else.  And then my bed looked like this:
Beautiful (Note: It took me some serious picture rotating to get these pictures to show up right, and I have no idea why.  I shouldn't have finished this a couple hours ago!)  Anyway...

Mission: Accomplished!

So, I got my mixer all ready for some serious baking!!!




I suppose that means I need to bake something today.  Shucks.

Lots to do today...
Cheers!
Kari

0 comments:

About Me

I am a Family Medicine intern at a community hospital in Indiana, navigating the new world of being a physician. I am privileged to work in a field I love, where every day is a new and unpredictable challenge.
I am not only a doctor, but also a cyclist, runner, DIYer in the making, lover of the outdoors, traveler, and human.
Human, MD is a glimpse into the world of a young doctor who is just trying to stay true to herself through the grueling whirlwind of residency.

Followers

Visitor Count