Wednesday, January 12, 2011
I need your votes!  Do you like this color...

Or this one...

Or this one...

Or any of these???

For reference, it'll be going on this...


That's right.  Last night, the CX6.5 came back up on Bonktown, and I bought it.  But not before stressing for 22 or the 30 minutes I had to buy it, comparing it's geometry to the geometry of my road bike to figure out what size I needed, and consulting people on whether or not THEY thought I should get it!  In the end, I decided that it was an excellent value, not a cent of it was out of pocket (it'll all be covered by the reimbursement for my stolen bike, and I'd regret it if I didn't jump... and, most importantly, it's returnable if it doesn't fit, I don't like it, or I change my mind. 

But I don't think I will.  I think I will love it. 

Especially once I spice it up a touch with some colorful bar tape :)

So, which color???

Ready, vote!

1 comments:

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I'm intrigued by the green.

About Me

I am a Family Medicine intern at a community hospital in Indiana, navigating the new world of being a physician. I am privileged to work in a field I love, where every day is a new and unpredictable challenge.
I am not only a doctor, but also a cyclist, runner, DIYer in the making, lover of the outdoors, traveler, and human.
Human, MD is a glimpse into the world of a young doctor who is just trying to stay true to herself through the grueling whirlwind of residency.

Followers

Visitor Count