Wednesday, January 26, 2011
I've mentioned this one before, but I recently discovered a blog called "1000 Awesome Things".  Every day, there is a new awesome thing.  They are hysterical. 

Today's awesome thing is Atoms. 


Speaking of atoms?  Were you as excited as me in high school when you learned that there is always space between atoms, and therefore you can legitimately yell, "I'm not touching you!" to your siblings, even if you were sticking your finger in their ear?

Atoms are awesome.


0 comments:

About Me

I am a Family Medicine intern at a community hospital in Indiana, navigating the new world of being a physician. I am privileged to work in a field I love, where every day is a new and unpredictable challenge.
I am not only a doctor, but also a cyclist, runner, DIYer in the making, lover of the outdoors, traveler, and human.
Human, MD is a glimpse into the world of a young doctor who is just trying to stay true to herself through the grueling whirlwind of residency.

Followers

Visitor Count