Saturday, January 29, 2011
I got home from a bike ride (which I will tell you about later), and was famished.  I made my own version of chicken tikka masala, which involved simmering.  In the simmering process, I created a large yellow splattery mess all over my stove.  No worries, I have 409.  Remember how 409 is one of the things that makes me happy?  Well, now it makes me even happier! 

First, lets review what 409 looks like when you spray it on the counter.
It looks like spray on a counter.
And now, lets looks at my yellow splatter mess.

So, when I sprayed 409 on the yellow splatter mess, I figured it would look like yellow splatter mess with spray.

Oh no, no no.  It was magic!  409 MAGIC!!!!!



It turned RED!!!!! 

What kind of chemical craziness was going on in the tikka masala?  Should I be afraid that I ate something that changes color?  Bind boggling.

I hope you all found that as exciting as I did....


0 comments:

About Me

I am a Family Medicine intern at a community hospital in Indiana, navigating the new world of being a physician. I am privileged to work in a field I love, where every day is a new and unpredictable challenge.
I am not only a doctor, but also a cyclist, runner, DIYer in the making, lover of the outdoors, traveler, and human.
Human, MD is a glimpse into the world of a young doctor who is just trying to stay true to herself through the grueling whirlwind of residency.

Followers

Visitor Count